An unforgettable game-show experience for an exceptional cause: Translating Research to Cures.
Thursday, April 19, 2018
6:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.
Del Mar Fairgrounds
JEANNE HERBERGER, PH.D.
JONELL AND GREGORY TIBBITTS
JULIE AND COURT TURNER
Dinner Reception & Networking
Fund-a-Need & Live Auction
Game Back On!
John Weisbarth is back! JUST CONFIRMED!
Event Emcee, John Weisbarth
Host of the hit show, Tiny House Nation
- Each table of 10 makes up a team that’ll compete in a lively, energetic game-show experience!
- No expertise or specific knowledge required – all questions are aimed at having fun!
- Our emcee will ask a series of trivia questions during multiple rounds of game play. Each team uses a gaming device to answer questions as quickly as possible.
- After each round, the top-scoring teams participate in entertaining onstage challenges for a chance to win bonus points.
- At the end of all the trivia rounds, the teams with the most overall points will compete in “The Finals” in the hope of being named 2018 Bring It! Champions.
By supporting Bring It!, you’ll help scientists at Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute (SBP) pursue research that can transform the future of human health.
Your support enables our researchers to focus on basic research and translate our discoveries into innovative therapeutics and diagnostics that can save lives. Our research covers a wide array of diseases, including cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, immunotherapy, childhood diseases, and many more devastating disorders.
WHO ATTENDS BRING IT!
Each year, we have around 300 attendees and support from over 30 companies.