ADME/PK assays enable informed decision making in drug discovery and development. At Sanford Burnham Prebys, the ADME/PK core is focused on developing and running in vitro and in vivo assays to investigate various absorption, digestion, metabolism and excretion parameters of molecules. Our aim is to deliver quality data in a short time to enable medicinal chemists to effectively develop structure-activity relationships and improve drug-like properties in drug discovery and development programs. This facility is integral part of Conrad Prebys Center for Chemical Genomics and works in collaboration with other core facilities across the organization.
ADME/PK core also provides support for grants in terms of planning and budgeting ADME/PK activities, scientific input on drug discovery projects, performing DMPK experiments, and fulfilling reporting requirements. We also provide consultations on standalone service in experimental design, experimentation and reporting DMPK experiments.
- Liver microsome, hepatocyte, plasma and formulation stability
- Kinetic and thermodynamic solubility
- Free fraction determination
- Plasma protein binding and brain fractionation
- PK and bioavailability studies
- IV, IP, PO, SC, topical etc.
- Dose predictions
- Clearance, Brain weight and Maximum Lifespan Potential based First-in-Human predictions
- PD and efficacy studies
- In vivo models for assessing target engagement, functional activity and assessment of drug like properties
Equipment & Resources
Sciex QTRAP 6500+
Brings about significant enhancement in our bioanalysis capabilities
Sciex API 4000
For ADME and bioanalysis
For a Price List, please email us.